Thursday 19 January 2012

Outlook!

I have often pondered my life and the blessings I have.  I have to admit something to you.  I am a generally happy person.  I am probably one of those people that you sometimes want to punch in the face.  I can't help it.  It just comes naturally.  (Seriously though please don't ever punch me in the face.)

I just look at everything and everyone that I am lucky enough to have in my life and smile about it.  Now don't get me wrong.  My husband listens to me rant and rave sometimes.  But only about stuff, not about him.  And my co-workers have also heard me come unglued, even though they might not admit it.  And don't get me started about my best friends.  They might be willing to laugh out loud at this. 

However, maybe the secret is to rant and rave, and then move on.  Maybe the secret is to surround yourself with good people.  Dr. Phil says that no one that is successful is a lone wolf.  Successful people always have a great team of people around them.  And the more I think about it the more I know that's true.  I have great people around me.  In my whole life.  I have a job that I love in a workplace that I love even more.  (In fact I may not even like what I do...It might just be that I love where I get to do it.) I have a great husband and kids, and my whole family is fantastic.  Okay I'll quit now I'm gushing. 

My point is that the folks I have around me are great people.  With their permission, I am going to start introducing them to you. 

Thanks everyone.  Keep posted and I will let you meet some of the fantastic people close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment