Friday 9 March 2012

Fantastic pictures...in my opinion!


I would like to introduce you to my spare room.  Luckily my sons bed down stairs was ruined in the flood last spring so we had to take the spare room bed from the spare room and put it in his room.  This means that we had a whole room to fill with stuff for the auction. 

This is my porch. 

 However, because of the fantastic response, we have had to expand our location.
We sold out of our initial 160 tickets by 5 PM on the day tickets were released.  March 1.  We decided to rearrange our venue and release 25 more tickets.  We sold them within a day.  We still have 11 people on the waiting list.  Although I am amazed by this, I am saddened as well.  Some of our long term supporters weren't able to get tickets.  For this I'm sorry.  If I could change it I could.  Maybe the town could add some balcony seating to the Lions hall before next year? 

The only consolation I have is our Saskatchewan's Got Talent event this fall. 
We are trying to get tickets ready for sale the evening of the auction, March 24.  Contact me if you would like tickets.  It is going to be amazing. 
Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment